Spring Creek Golf Course
Rules And Regulations
9. All Spring Creek Association golf carts that are rented shall be driven and operated by an individual that has a valid drivers license. The renter’s driver’s license shall be presented at the Pro Shop at the time of rental and be retained by Pro Shop until return of cart in satisfactory condition. Cart damage repair costs shall be the sole responsibility of the renter.
The Spring Creek Association reserves the right to refuse providing a golf cart for use by anyone who has previously damaged a Spring Creek Association golf cart or violated Spring Creek Golf Course Rules and Regulations.
10. Personal golf carts shall pay a $7.50 per day access fee or purchase an annual cart access fee to operate the golf cart on the golf course, both are available at the Pro Shop. Anyone violating this rule shall have the use of the cart on the course suspended immediately and until an access fee has been paid.
11. All golf carts, pull carts, and golf bags shall stay off of tee boxes and at least thirty (30) feet away from greens.
12. All golf carts shall stay on the golf course. There shall be no golf carts off of the golf course turf areas except when on designated golf cart pathways. Anyone violating this rule shall lose their golf cart privileges immediately.
13. There shall be a maximum of two (2) people in any one golf cart. Exception may be for children age eleven (11) or under. Refer to Rule # 7.
14. The use of range balls for play shall be prohibited on the golf course.
15. Fivesomes may be allowed with prior approval from the Pro Shop.
16. Please respect the golf course conditions and take the time to rake the bunkers when you lay out of them, repair your ball marks and replace your divots.
17. Please use appropriate golf etiquette and respect the golf course property and the private property that surrounds the golf course.
Enjoy your game of golf and return to play often!
410 Fairway Blvd Spring Creek, NV 89815 (775) 753-6331 fax: (775) 753-5491
Jason Jerman, P.G.A. Golf Professional
Ron Morley, Golf Superintendent
Rules and Regulations
1. It is recommended that all players make tee times in advance of play. If tee
times are not reserved, the availability of play cannot be guaranteed.
2. Tee times shall be taken only seven (7) days in advance. Groups requesting tee times for twenty (20) or more players shall contact the Pro Shop with as much advance notice as possible to reserve a block of tee times.
3. No one shall play on the Spring Creek Golf Course unless they have registered at the Pro Shop first.
4. All Spring Creek residents shall provide their SCA property owner card or non-property owner amenity pass upon request at the Pro Shop when registering to play golf to receive the property owner rate.
5. All play at Spring Creek Golf Course will start on the first hole. There will be no starting in the middle of the course or on #10. It is realized there is a convenience from starting from your home, but you must realize the scheduling of play problems it can cause the Pro Shop.
6. All players must have their own set of golf clubs and bag. Rental equipment is available at the Pro Shop.
7. All players must be 12 years of age to play alone. Players from 5 to 11 years of age shall be accompanied by an adult. All children under the age of 5 shall be accompanied by an adult and must have the approval from the Pro Shop prior to play.
8. There shall be no outside beverages allowed on the course at any time. Anyone violating this rule shall receive a warning and the second violation may result in suspended golf privileges.